Tuesday, October 21, 2014

My Latest Teacup & Mug Exchange

My dear friend Stephanie at http://theenchantingrose.blogspot.com/?m=1 has recently hosted another teacup and mug exchange. To say, I adore her blog and these exchanges would be an understatement. Her blog gives me such inspiration both spiritually and as a fledgling homemaker. I turn to her beautiful graphics and lovely projects and recipes on a daily basis. If you have not checked out her blog I urge you to do so as soon as possible! You won't be sorry. 



My first package was my lovely teacup from a dear new friend, Nikki. My teacup came with a handmade tea wallet made by Nikki's daughter, Salinn. I adore this wallet and am hoping to make it a sewing project for Katie and I during home school arts and crafts. I also received a box mix for cranberry scones which Katie and I will make in home economics. I recently read a home schooling article by a mother who incorporates tea-time into her daily home school schedule. I am looking forward to tea and scones over poetry with Katie in the near future! Thank you so much Nikki and Salinn!



Next my mug package arrived from the lovely Lori. Such treats in this package. Along with a beautiful mug I received a package of chocolate coffee and a chocolate creamer which was simply delectable! And then there were chocolate candies and a chocolate biscotti! Just so perfect for me! I am a huge fan of biscotti! A lovely fall tea towel also came with the package. Thank you so much for the perfect package Lori!

My packages couldn't have arrived with more perfect timing! And isn't the start of autumn just the perfect time to host a teacup and mug exchange! Thanks again to the lovely Stephanie for hosting these exchanges! I am very much looking forward to the next exchange!

11 comments:

  1. So happy that your teacup arrived safely. I was happy to hear that it blessed you when it arrived. :) The tea wallets are a great home ec. project. I was given one a few years ago and my daughter Salinn started making them right away. I think maybe I will do a mug exchange as well next time. It was so enjoyable to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my dear Sandra! Oh, it's so good to "visit" you here - I pray you are doing much better, sweet friend!

    You received two delightful packages from two very sweet ladies. The tea cup is lovely and so perfect for Autumn! And the wallet is darling!

    The mug from Lori looks beautiful and the goodies filling it look quite tasty! :)

    Thank you, Sandra, for being a part of these exchanges - you're always a blessing!

    Love and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra, It looks like you received some lovely tea goodies! We always incorporated special tea times and such into our homeschooling days. Makes them much more fun. I 'retired' after 20 years this past spring when my youngest graduated. Now it's on to crafting and reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What what nice tea cup and mug you received from Stephanie's exchange. I hope you enjoy everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so enjoying visiting the different exchange blogs and the photos on Stephanie's site. Everyone received such beautiful cups/mugs as well as wonderful surprises. Your tea cup and mug are so cute, and the wallet idea is great. How fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sandra,
    I am visiting from my daughters blog, the enchanting rose.
    You were graced with some lovely gifts.
    I love your idea of incorporating tea time with school, just beautiful for you and your daughter.
    Sweet blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you that Stephanie is a blessing to us. Her exchange is such fun and a wonderful way to meet new friends. Enjoy all your new treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandra, so nice to meet you through our teacup/mug exchange. You received lovely treasures and how wonderful to incorporate the baking into your home school schedule.
    Yes, Stephanie is such a blessing to all and a dear friend.
    It has been so fun to meet and make new friend. Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment.
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Sandra

    I've really enjoyed reading you "Tea Cup and Mug Exchange" post.
    What beautiful gifts from your two 'givers'.
    They were so generous including other lovely gifts for you in their parcels!

    It's be such a fun swap hasn't it.
    Wishing you and your family a very happy weekend.
    Take care
    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice to meet You.You have a lovely blog and I enjoyed reading Your post.If You will include Google Friends Connect, You would get many new friends and find blogs much easier and they will find You.Blessings Denise

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the hint about Google Friends Connect Denise! I'm not so savvy with the blogging world yet! I do appreciate it! Blessings to you. Sandra

    ReplyDelete